Beurax Review | You’ve Been Warned! | Legit 3.6% ROI or Big Scam?
In this Review of Beurax, the Red Flags are clearly in place. Read this review before handing over any money to anyone. From the fake paid actor CEO, to fake address to meaningless ASIC Certificate…The great majority of passive investors are in for a brutal awakening.
Beurax The Company:
This HYIP is headed up by a guy calling himself Brandon Watts. I watched a video of this gentleman with a strong European Accent (Russian) driving a car and spoke as he was being filmed that looked like someone playing a very bad acting script.
Many of these scams have been using fake paid actor’s for CEO’s in the past few years.
And in spite of all the red flags and clear warning signs, most people still end up donating their hard earned money to scam owners overseas after getting excited for the offer of an ‘unsustainable’ ROI.
In the promo video the CEO drives to an undisclosed location and is greeted in an office scene that tries to give the look and feel of a legitimate setting.
But there is something really off about him.
He doesn’t look happy to be doing what he is doing — Playing a CEO.
He just looks like it doesn’t feel right.
You can never really tell how some people get themselves into a position like this.
I got the same feeling from another CEO (that time round was a woman named Anna), she just gave off the energy of uneasiness as you can see in another review called Daisy AI.
On top of all that, there is not much info or digital foot print regarding Brandon Watts outside of the Beurax website.
And when ever there isn’t much published information on a person who is supposed to be leading a company (especially one that claims they are a financial organization), this usually indicates that they don’t exist.
Certificates and Registrations:
Beurax does show certificates. But the problem regarding the ones on their website is the first and second one.
The first one just shows that they are a registered incorporation (LTD). An incorporation certificate is just a piece of paper for a numbered company. I live in Canada and have one.
The second one is an ACIS certificate that means that they are indeed registered with the Australia Securities Commission (ACIS).
ACIS is getting a bad name for the ‘poor’ regulating of Security offerings. They don’t do a good job protecting the public.
And on top of that…
Most of the traffic to the beurax.com website is coming from the US and Canada.
What’s the problem you may be asking?
Well if a company is being promoted outside of Australia (like Beurax is), then they need to register with the US SEC along with the Canadian Securities Authorities to make it a Legal Investment Opportunity.
You can’t just promote a passive income opportunity in the US and Canada without registering with the authorities to offer a passive return to the public even if the people doing the promotion are Network Marketers.
Watch The Full Review ‘Before’ Handing Over Your Money Blindly:
Beurax Product Line:
Since they use a Network Marketing Business model, we have to talk about products and retail.
Currently Beurax doesn’t have any retail able products and the only thing an affiliate can market is the make money ROI memberships themselves.
Beurax Compensation Plan:
People invest USD, BTC and Ethereum for a promised advertised ROI (1.4–3.6% Daily ROI):
- invest $20 to $500 and receive 1.4% a day for 15 days (121%)
- invest 0.001 to 0.5 BTC and receive 1.4% a day for 20 days (128%)
- invest 0.1 to 5 ETH and receive 1.4% a day for 20 days (128%)
- invest $500 to $1000 and receive 1.5% a day for 20 days (130%)
- invest $1000 to $2500 and receive 1.6% a day for 25 days (140%)
- invest 0.5 to 2 BTC and receive 1.5% a day for 30 days (145%)
- invest 5 to 20 ETH and receive 1.5% a day for 30 days (145%)
- invest $2500 to $5000 and receive 1.7% a day for 30 days (151%)
- invest $5000 to $10,000 and receive 1.8% a day for 35 days (163%)
- invest $1000 to $50,000 and receive 1.5% to 2.1% a day for 45 days (167.5% to 194.5%)
- invest 0.1 to 5 BTC and receive 1.5% to 2.1% a day for 45 days (167.5% to 194.5%)
- invest 3 to 120 ETH and receive 1.5% to 2.1% a day for 45 days (167.5% to 194.5%)
- invest 2 to 10 BTC and receive 1.6% a day for 45 days (172%)
- invest 20 to 50 ETH and receive 1.6% a day for 45 days (172%)
- invest $10,000 to $50,000 and receive 3% a day for 90 days (270%)
- invest $50,000 to $100,000 and receive 3.1% a day for 90 days (279%)
- invest 1 to 5 BTC and receive 3.1% a day for 90 days (279%)
- invest 25 to 125 ETH and receive 3.1% a day for 90 days (279%)
- invest $100,000 to $300,000 and receive 3.2% a day for 90 days (288%)
- invest $300,000 to $500,000 and receive 3.3% a day for 90 days (297%)
- invest 5 to 15 BTC and receive 3.3% a day for 90 days (297%)
- invest 125 to 400 ETH and receive 3.3% a day for 90 days (297%)
- invest $500,000 to $1,000,000 and receive 3.4% a day for 90 days (306%)
- invest $1,000,000 to $100,000,000 and receive 3.6% a day for 90 days (324%)
- invest 15 to 50 BTC and receive 3.6% a day for 90 days (324%)
- invest 400 to 1500 ETH and receive 3.6% a day for 90 days (324%)
Beurax Referral Commissions:
They use a Uni level compensation plan and pay to a depth of 15 levels deep based on affiliate rank and performance and the ability to earn up to 12% in down line investment.
Beurax Cost To Join:
1- Free (for all Network Marketing professionals and Enthusiasts). However if you join for free you can only earn referral income.
2- Investment: To take part as a ‘passive investor’, you will have to invest from $20, 0.001 BTC or 0.1 ETH investment.
Most of the emphasis seems to placed on recruitment indicating that that Revenue being created by this company and platform are from the ‘recruitment’ of new investors to pay the older ones.
1- Fake Actor CEO
2- Unsustainable ROI: If these guys at Beurax.com could actually come up with trading to pay out up to a 3.6% daily ROI, why would they need Network Marketers?
Why would they need you (some random stranger online)?
If they could really make that 3.6% daily, they would just silently take out a big investor loan and make Billions of dollars.
3- Real Investments never have Network Marketers involved. This only attracts the attention of the Authorities.
4- Unregistered Securities Offering: Yes they may be registered with the ACIS in Australia but they sure aren’t registered with the US SEC or the Canadian Authorities.
Anyone caught promoting something illegal like this in the US or Canada could get into some serious trouble with the FBI and the RCMP.
My Verdict: I don’t recommend Beurax. This is an HYIP lead by some desperate money hungry marketers that will end up in Exit Scam leaving the great majority of so called investors S.O.L!
Mark my words…
This will collapse as soon as Network Marketing Recruitment dies down and the fake CEO actor along with the real anonymous owners will run off with everyone’s hard earned money and Crypto!
This concludes my Beurax Review.
Rory Singh has been an Author and Publisher online since 2006.
Here’s My # 1 Recommended Opportunity To Earn A Full Time Income Online(Set up legal, legit and has been 5 years in business in FL USA).